“No one can tell what goes on in between the person you were and the person you become. No one can chart that blue and lonely section of hell. There are no maps of the change. You just come out the other side.
Or you don’t.
ONCE YOU’VE BEEN TAGGED YOU HAVE TO SHARE 6 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF AND TAG 10 OF YOUR FAVORITE FOLLOWERS. I was tagged by secretlycommital.
1. I can not for the life of me swim. If the world were to flood I will be the very first to drown. I should put drowning on my resume.
2. I have horrible tan lines. My feet alone are three different shades because of my shoes. I’m not a big fan of the sun that’s why I just live with horrible tan lines.
3. My wardrobe consists of lots of neutral colors but my shoes are wild and funky. I have big feet so what started off as striking a deal at the Vans store is now a collection of really eccentric shoes.
4. I am obsessed with clouds and rain. I am the happiest in cold weather.
5. I love baseball. My favorite thing to do in the summmer is to watch games drink beer and enjoy the sound of a baseball hitting the bat.
6. I love dogs. Every time I see one I call them babies. I just love huskies, labs, German Shepards, etc. I want them all!